- Frequently, most travelers tend to bring back a bottle or two of wine or alcohol after trips, however, it is very easy to end up with a suitcase full of alcohol soaked clothes if you're not cautious
Hacks for carrying alcohol
- Get a good hard suitcase. Glass bottles are bound to break when carried in a soft suitcase.
- Leave some space in your suitcase when packing i.e pack light, you don't want to try squeezing in a liquor bottle in your already filled suitcase, it will break.
- PRO TIPS. Use bubble wrap and plastic wrap. Instead of wrapping your bottles in dirty clothes, it's safer to wrap them using bubble wrap then wrap the plastic wrap after wrapping the bubble wrap since bubble wrap cannot adhere to the bottle completely.
- Best option: If you don't mind having extra luggage pack your bottles in a box and encase them in styrofoam. It's the safest and best packaging method!