When traveling to Amsterdam, luggage storage should not make you panicky.
The following brief exhausts all you need to know about the best luggage storage facilities in the city of Amsterdam.
- Located in Oudezijds Armsteeg, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- They provide cheap luggage storage fees.
- They sale and repair bikes and also provide really good bikes for rent at the best prices.
- It only serves Amsterdam.
Shurgard Self- Storage Amsterdam Centrum
- Located in Transformatorweg, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- They charge 1€ for the first months of rent.
- There's no minimum stay.
- I'd recommend using this self storage facility to save on the cost of furniture, business inventories, or renovations.
Drop & Go Luggage Storage
- Located in Prins Hendrikkade 86, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- They offer the following services:
- Key services- only for the clients who are unable to hand over the keys to their apartment.
- Luggage weighing - just to check if your luggage is to heavy for a flight.
- Boarding pass printing- if you failed to print yours at your residence.
- Tickets- to explore Amsterdam's rich culture.
- Bike rentals
- Luggage Storage Amsterdam.
Amsterdam Luggage Storage
- Located in Spuistraat 110, 1013 VA, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- They charge 7€- 10€ for small storage lockers
Lock Luggage Storage
- Located in Nieuwe Nieuwstraat, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- They offer temporary self storage facility, WiFi and cool bikes.
The Vault - Luggage Storage, Amsterdam
- Located in Herengratch 420, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Djeepo - Luggage Storage Amsterdam Central Station
- Located in Warmoesstraat 1012, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- I highly recommend this Luggage Storage Facility for storage, cheap alternatives for Self- Storage and luggage storage.
Lockerpoint Luggage Storage Museumplein
- Located in Van Baerlstraat 32B, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- It is between Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam and Museumplein
Rimowa Amsterdam Store
- Located in Pieter Cornelisz, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- I recommend this for premium luggage.
- It is the first storage facility that introduced polycarbonate suitcases.