Because of the crazy crowds that used to be outside the museum, they changed rules in July 2018 and now only allow entrance with pre-purchased tickets, aka no more tickets at the door.
Here's the brief:
- Tickets are only sold online on the official site: link
- 80% of tickets for any date are released exactly two months in advance. The remaining 20% are released on this website on the day. Tickets are not sold at the door.
- adults: € 10*
- aged 10-17: € 5*
- aged 0-9: free*
- * € 0,50 booking fee per ticket
- If you have a Museum (which includes free entry to the Anne Frank House), you just need to book a time slot online.
- You can buy up to 14 online tickets at once.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. The tickets are non-transferable and only valid on the specified date and time.