- SUBE cards are transport smart cards that are used to pay for public transport across Buenos aires and some other few Argentinian cities.
Where can you use a SUBE card?
- You can use a SUBE card to pay for the following.
- Buenos Aires metro
- Passenger trains across Argentina.
- Greater Buenos aires buses including municipal lines, provincial lines, and national lines
- See more details about bus lines that accept SUBE cards here.
- Note: You can use a single SUBE card to pay fare for other people. There is no limit to the number of people you can pay for using your card.
Where to get a SUBE card.
- Cards are usually acquired at SUBE points, you can locate one using the SUBE website or app.
- Cost of card: ARS 90.
- You can load your card at any SUBE point or using specific mobile payment apps.
Cities where SUBE cards can be used.
- In addition to Buenos Aires here is a list of other cities where SUBE cards can be used.