- All cities and major towns in Argentina have bus stations.
- There is also an overnight bus travel service.
- When boarding the buses, passengers need to be very careful on which buses they board since the bus system is color coded.
- At Buenos Aires' Retiro bus station for instance which serves all long-distance routes, this is the color system
- Red for buses traveling to the central part of the country inclusive of Buenos Aires province itself
- Dark blue is for buses heading to the south
- Orange for buses moving north.
- Green for buses heading northeast.
- Light blue for buses moving to the central Atlantic coast.
- Gray for international destinations
- You can book tickets from travel agencies, however, they sell tickets at prices that are slightly higher than the normal.
- You can get tickets at fair prices when you book from the bus companies' websites. Compare prices of different bus companies before settling for which bus to take.
- Most individual bus company websites are in Spanish, however, there are general ticket booking websites that are in English such as