Documents to travel with include:
- DNI digital. I highly recommend this as it is suitable for travel to Mercosur countries and the Associated States.
- The valid national ID of your country of origin, a digital passbook and a passport.
- Not really valid: handwritten DNI( green cover, embroidered and a blue notepad)
- A valid passport.
For entry to Brazil, one needs the following.
- A valid transport document
- The flight Number in case you entered by the airport.
For the departure, you need the following
- A valid transport document.
- Boarding pass, in case of leaving by the airport.
The procedures to leave the country with children under the age of 18 include;
- When traveling with both parents, it will be necessary for them to prove their link. This is possible through the use of a family birth certificate, or through the child's birth certificate in which details of the parents are mentioned.
- If traveling with one parent, the details of the parent must be availed and authorization from the absent parent.
- If the child travels alone, they must provide valid documentation of the link between them and the parents, and authorization to travel alone consented by both parents.
- If you are a child of minors, you will need the authorization from both parents and one from either of the grandparents.
- NOTE: All these documents must be presented in their original forms or copies that are certified or duly legalized.