Best way to get to Baia do Sancho
- Baia de Sancho is considered to be the most beautiful beach in the world and is found in the Fernando de Noronha islands. If you are an international tourist you're most likely going to land in Rio or Sao Paolo.
1. By flight
- Best way to connect to Baia de Sancho from these two cities and any other place in Brazil is to fly to either Recife or Natal on the northeastern coast then take a flight to Fernando de Noronha. There is a single flight daily from Recife and Natal daily to Fernando de Noronha.
- From Recife, the flight is usually at 1.40 pm.
- From Natal, the flight is usually at 1.10 pm.
- You can also cruise to Fernando de Noronha, though these cruises only operate during peak seasons. Takes an average of 5 days to cruise from Recife or Natal to Fernando de Noronha.
3. By bus on the island
- Fernando de Noronha is made up of 21 islands, all attractions within the main the island, including Baia de Sancho, are connected by road. There are buses from the airport to Sancho Bay, they cost R$3.
- You can also rent a taxi for between US$ 40 - 80 per day depending on the season.