Casa Rosada ( presidential executive office) is basically the office of the president of Argentina and also houses the Casa Rosada museum which is very rich in Argentina's history and culture.
Casa Rosada location: Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires.
How to get free casa Rosada tours
- Every Saturday casa Rosada is open to the public, free tours begin at 10 am up to 6 pm
- English tours are at 12.30 pm only, if you speak Spanish that's an added advantage since there are Spanish tours literally the whole day.
- You have to register two weeks prior to your visit to secure a spot on the tour. So if you're to visit on December 14 you need to have registered for the tour by December 1.
- Registration is done on the casa Rosada website, the maximum number of people a single person can register is 5.
- Important info: if you're a non-local you'll need your passport to register for the tour and also to be granted entrance into Casa Rosada on the tour day.