- The fare prices for an adult, including fees and taxes, range from $395.00-$396.00.
Best time for booking
- I'd advise you to book your Mauritius to Cape Town flight two months prior to the traveling date.
- The cheapest days to travel are always Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- Avoid traveling on Sundays, for they are the most expensive traveling days.
Mauritius to Cape Town direct flights.
- There are very few direct flights from Mauritius to Cape Town. Most of the flight are a multi-city or round trip
There are two most popular non-stop flights from Mauritius to Cape Town.
- Air France Airlines
- Air Mauritius Airlines
Airports in Mauritius
- There are many airports in Mauritius but for the non-stop flights use the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
Airports in Cape Town
- The arrival of this non-stop flights is at Cape Town International Airport.
The average time for these direct flights is about 6h5m.
Airlines that offer round-trips include
There are minimal differences between round-trips and direct flights from Mauritius to Cape Town. The prices don't differ greatly but when it comes to flexibility, direct flights takes the day.