- Atlantis is a water conservation area just about 30 minutes drive from Cape Town city center.
- There's quite a number of activities you can do here if you have a chance to visit try out these activities.
- The dunes here are as high as 114 feet and the terrain is really good, ideal for sandboarding.
- For this one, you have to pay for your bike tour and rent a bike from one of the bike tour operators around Atlantis. No need to book in advance as the bikes are always readily available.
- For a group, you can opt to do a 4 WD car tour rather than bike tours, it is cheaper.
Watch the sun dip beyond the horizon
- Signal Hill in Atlantis is an ideal spot for such.
- Most tourists always finish their day by watching the sunset here.
PRO TIP: To avoid being extorted by vendors here carry your own snacks as well as sandboarding gear if you have some.