The northeastern part of China is major zone for skiers. There are a lot of wonderful skiing grounds ranging from professional ones, beginner level ones to leisurely ones.
1. Yabuli Ski Resort
Yabuli Ski Resort is located 25km( 16 miles ) to the Shangzhi City, Heilongjiang Province. It is one of the largest and most professional skiing grounds in China. It is training center for Chinese national winter games team & China Antarctic Expedition Team.
It boasts 3 ski lanes and cable cars.
- Transportation - You can either go directly from Harbin, the capital city of Heilongjiang Prov., or go via Shangzhi city.
- From Harbin - Take direct train from Harbin East to Yabuli South
Train schedule : K7047 6:56 - 10:08
- Go via Shangzhi - Go to Shangzhi by train from Harbin
Train schedule :
Then to go the Yabuli Ski Resort by local tourist bus
- Operation hours : Weekday 8:00 - 16:30; weekends & holiday 7:30 - 16:30.
- Ticket : 2-hour pass 180rmb( 26usd )
3-hour pass 240rmb ( 35usd )
halfday pass 300rmb ( 43usd )
day pass 480rmb ( 68usd )
2-day pass 900rmb ( 129usd )
2. Lake Songhua Resort
Lake Songhua Resort skiing grounds is one of the most convenient professional skiing grounds you can find in the world. It is just 16km ( 10miles ) away from Jilin City. Managed by real estate developer Vanke, the resort sets to satisfy all winter sports lovers.
- Transportation - The resort provides shuttle services from and to Changchun airport and Jilin Railway station
- Operation hours - 9:00 - 16:00
- Ticket : 3-hour pass with free equipment rentals 350rmb ( 50usd )
day pass with free equipment rentals 450rmb ( 64usd )
- Xiwu Prince Hotel, Qingshan Inn, Baihua Inn, Qingshan Leisure Apartments.
3. Wanda Changbaishan International Ski Resort
Wanda Changbaishan Internantional Ski Resort, located at the Jiling Province Changbaishan Internantional Tourism Area, is one of the most leisurely ski resorts.
- Transportation - The best way to travel is by air, it is only 55mins flying from Changchun, Capital city of Jilin Province. Local hotels all provide from pickup, remember to book time with your hotel.
- Operation hours - throughout the day
- Ticket : complimentary from hotels
- Park Hyatt, Sheraton, Holiday Inn.
4. Beidahu Ski Resort
Beidahu Ski Resort is also located in Jilin City, it has hosted the Asian Winter Games back in 2007. It is the only Olympic standard ski grounds in China. It provides club Med( all expenses inclusive ) getaway package at a reasonable price.
- Transportation - Beidahu Ski Resort provides shuttle service from/to Jilin City and Changchun Longjia Airport