Alright, someone's gotta be talking about this, so here we go:
- Most important tip: Always carry toilet paper and wet wipes with you
- Most public toilets are squat style, especially the ones in tourist attractions.
- You can find seating toilets too but I wouldn't sit on them directly either, what I do is I wipe down the seat and put toilet paper over it, or flip up the seat and squat
- Some times they don't have toilet paper or soap, especially in less developed areas
- In some old buildings you can not flush toilet paper down, watch out for signs. Some places even give a fine if they catch you (somehow)