Best time to visit Cuba
- For most people, their choice of when to visit Cuba mainly depends on weather and prices.
- Dry months run from November to April while the wet season is between May and October.
- Hurricanes usually occur in September and October- this makes these two months one of the worst times to visit
- The dry season is the peak season, it ends by early April.
- I'd say the best time to visit Cuba is in April and May (it's yet to get cold) and hotel and flight prices are really low during this time.