Best way to get to Cienfuegos from Havana
- The best way to move from Havana to Cienfuegos is by taking Viazul buses, there are two buses that run from Havana to Cienfuegos daily at 7.00 am and 10.45 am.
- The trip takes about 5 hours.
- The fare is $20 ( 20 CUC).
- Alternatively, you could take collectivos (shared taxis) that are right aside the bus terminal in Havana, they make several trips to Cienfuegos daily, they are generally safe but should anything happen during the trip, your insurance may not cover you.
- There's also a direct train route from Havana to Cienfuegos but that will take you approx. 7 hours, plus train frequency is always varying.