This trip for transfer with sightseeing stop from Danang to Hue by car via Hai Van Pass, if you want to join Danang to Hue day trip with explore Hue City you can view this offering: Danang to hue day trip (Da Nang – Hue City – Da Nang)
Travel with us on our hassle-free private car service from Danang to Hue as we offer you the best option for your budget!
Over the 100-km distance from Danang to Hue take roughly 2.5 hours, you’ll experience the best part of the Central Heritage road in Vietnam. Sit back and enjoy picturesque beaches such as My Khe and Lang Co, stunning natural landscapes like Son Tra peninsula, Hai Van pass, Lap An lagoon, and cultural sites like the Marble Mountain. All of these would satisfy every travel need, particularly enjoyable for Vietnam’s nature lovers.
Detailed itinerary from Danang to Hue by car (VNCARS):
Your driver will pick you up at your hotel or at an agreed convenient place/time then depart to Hue city. Along the way, we can stop to visit some popular highlights:
My Khe beach: This beach side entertainment hub will deeply engrave in your mind of a stunning and bustling hotspot.It is listed as one of the World’s Most Luxurious Beaches by Forbes Magazine.
Hai Van Pass: One of the most scenic routesthat winds around the mountainside of Truong Son range and overlooks the East Sea. Hai Van Pass, also known as the Ocean Cloud Pass, is perfect for an adventurous ride and photo shots.
Lang Co Beach: Recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world in 2009, Lang Co has along silky sandy beach with blue seawater that will capture every visitor’s heart at first sight!
Lap An lagoon: A place where mountain meets the ocean – A stop at lunch here will give you the chance to enjoy the picturesque scenery, learn about oyster farming, watch fishing activities and try the invitinglocal seafood on the spot!
Hotel drop-off in Hue city center will followthe long interesting journey.
Above is the standard itinerary for private car service from Danang to Hue. Any changes or requests should be made in advance.
Extra charges for other stops from Danang to Hue by car:
1. My Son Sanctuary – 40$ – the remnants of Champa Kingdom’s Holy Land. This is one of the earliest UNESCO-recognized world cultural heritage sites in Vietnam.
2. Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula – 12$ – The tallest Lady Buddha Statue with a breathtaking view of Da Nang City
3. Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills – 30$ – the newest addition to the long list of famous attractions in SunWorld Ba Na Hills resort. The bridge has gone viral as an iconic architectural wonder,featuring a spectacular 150-m long pedestrian bridge held aloft by two giant stone hands.
4. The Museum of Cham Sculpture – 5$ – This fine, small museum has the world’s largest collection of Cham artefacts, housed in buildings marrying French-colonial architecture with Cham elements.
5. Elephant springs – 10$ – a cluster of natural and refreshing pools for swimming. Elephant Spring also has some small cascading waterfalls in the middle of the mountain.
6. Bach Ma National Park – 30$ – a bio-reserve located in the heart of sub-tropical and tropical evergreen forest, home to more than 1400 species of plants and 132 kinds of mammals.
7. An Bang Cemetery – 15$ – Well off the usual tourist trail lies the biggest cemetery in the country, also known as the City of Ghosts where you can find extravagant and expensive tombs that may cost up to 70,000 USD each to build.
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (Basic English speaking driver)
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water, Refreshing Tissue
- English Speaking Guide (extra $40/ English speaking tour guide/ day)
- Entrance Fees and Personal Fees
car rental da nang vietnam | Danang to hue private car