Located in Oceania, in the South Pacific, Fiji is a paradise in the making.
Talk about the 300 tropical islands, the heavenly coastline, bird infested tropical forests, the white sandy beaches, the friendly Fijians, if you haven't got Fiji in your bucket list, you don't know what you're missing.
1. Bouma National Heritage Park- Taveuni Island
- This is a 150 square kilometers park that houses a thick green tropical rainforest - a habitat to hundreds of birds species.
- Bird photography
- Nature walk
2. Blue Lagoon Cruise
- Are you on your holiday, vacation or your honeymoon? Explore the magnificent islands of Fiji in a Blue Lagoon Cruise.
- You'll get a 4 hour sightseeing cruise every day or a 3, 4 or 7 night cruise.
- Uninhabited islands picnics
3. Cloudbreak- Mamanuka Island
- Good news for surfers! Cloudbreak is one of the world's best surfing reefs, with very challenging yet breathtaking waves.
- It attracts the expert surfers from around the globe- if you're an amateur, this is no place for you!
4. Navua River in Viti Levu
- It is a 65 km river that has its source in the Viti Levu Highlands and mouth in the South Coast.
- Kayaking and canoeing in the upper parts of Navua River
- Rafting on a Bilibili, Fijian Bamboo
- Cultural tours in the neighboring villages
- Participate in cultural ceremonies
- Bird and Nature Photography- the tropical forests are rich in native parrots, herons and occasional fruit bats.
5. The Great Astrolabe Reef in Kadavu
- This is the 4th largest barrier reef in the world.
- It is rich in underwater tunnels, caverns, caves, pinnacles, drop-offs, hard and soft corals and hundreds of species of tropical fish - billfish, tuna, mahi mahi and giant trevally.
- Deepsea diving
6. Denarau Island
- A 20-minutes ride from Nadi's International Airport, Port Denarau Island is your one- stop shopping hub.
- Collecting souvenirs