When you are flying from the United States there are a few things you need to have to get a visa.
- Your passport must have a six months validity.
- Your passport also should have at least one blank page for the visa to be attached.
- The normal visa that people obtain has a validity of up to 90 days.
- Tourists flying in from the United States and from Europe do not require a Visa to enter the country.
- However, after 90 days, one is required to pay for an extension that can last for 30 days.
- Honduras also requires that if you are traveling from any country in Latin America that you should have a yellow fever vaccination.
- One must declare during entry or exit if they have an amount more than $10,000.
- Children under the age of 21 traveling alone or with one parent require a letter from the accompanying parent.
Always make 2 copies of all your travel documents and leave the copies with a trusted friend, therefore in case of any problem a copy is always available.