There are two ways to get here
- Through an international airport in Victoria Falls Town in Zimbabwe.
- Livingstone Town in Zambia.
Both are serviced by flights from various destination, but I'll deal individually with the major routes from South Africa.
Flights from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- There are two choices here, as mentioned above;
- Either fly to Victoria Falls International Airport in Zimbabwe or,
- Livingstone International Airport in Zambia.
Make an important initial decision here as it has a profound effect on your journey.
- If you are unsure about your decision, visit this page Zimbabwe or Zambia It'll help in you reach a final conclusion.
- Flights into Zambia are sometimes cheaper than into Zimbabwe, but higher prices of accomodations can balance the sum.
From Johannesburg to Livingstone, Zambia
- Kulula Air( British Airways ), South African Airways.
From Johannesburg to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- British Airways, South African Airways, Air Zimbabwe, Fastjet ( only via Harare ).
Nelspruit to Livingstone, Zambia
- The South African Airways
From Cape Town to Victoria Falls
- Kenya Airways which flies to Livingstone, Zambia on Fridays, Wednesdays and Sundays. It then flies onwards to Nairobi.
- Kenya Airways also flies from Cape Town to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe on Saturdays, Mondays and Thursdays and then flies onwards to Nairobi.