Krabi in Thailand is full of leisurely and repetitive island tours. For something different, take s breath of fresh air and climb to the top of Dragon Crest Mountain! Full blog here!
- DO NOT search Dragon Crest Mountain on Google Maps, it will not take you to where you want to go! Instead, type in "Checkpoint Mu Koh Phi Phi National Park". You will find the trailhead at the northern end of highway 6024 in Tubkaek Beach just past Amari Vogue Resort.
- You can rent a motorbike, or take a tuk tuk or taxi.
- You don't need to pay an entrance fee, however it's best to tip the park rangers a couple hundred baht on your way out.
- The trail itself takes anywhere between 2.5 - 4.5 hours to complete. (It took us an hour with a consistent pace and minimal photo breaks).
- The park is open from 8am - 3pm, however there is an influx of tourists later in the day!
For the full blog post, click here!