Professional " Keke" drivers now available in Lagos
- Auto rickshaws locally known as Keke in Lagos are a common means of transport for both locals and tourists. Recently most tour companies offer professional Keke services which are much safer and convenient than getting a random one. Kekes are also cheaper than taxis and ubers.
- At a cost of $95, you get to go on a Lagos tour with your own Keke driver.
- Note: The price only covers transport meals and other expenses are on you.
- You get picked at the point you select and head to freedom park then Lagos Island and finally stop at Hard rock cafe beach.
- The tour takes about 4 hours.
- If you have to cancel tour trip, do so at least 24 hours before the start of the trip to get a full refund.