How do I get to Mombasa SGR Train Station, Miritini?
- You can either use a private bus, private minibus, private car, a private minivan, a private coach, a taxi, an Uber or a private shuttle among others.
- The numerous alternative means has made travel cheaper than the previous years.
Travel companies offering the service
Mombasa SGR Train Station - Miritini Terminal Transfers
- It provides a 24- hour step by step booking process.
- You are required to pay your fare online. Rest easy, the fares are 100% accurate depending on your preferred means of transport.
- They also provide efficient n reliable to and from services depending on your preferred destination.
Mombasa SGR Train Station - Miritini Terminal Transfers offices include:
Bamburi, Nyali, Mtwapa, Shanzu, Dorks, Sarova Whitesands, Lights Kongowea, Kikambala, Malindi, Watamu, Kilifi, Fort Jesus, Ukunda and Diani among others.
Mombasa SGR Terminus Bus Hire - Shared Transfers
- This is the cheapest way to get to the train station in Miritini.
Mombasa SGR Terminus Executive SUV Chauffeurs
- Are available for corporate travel.
NOTE: boarding of the train is at Miritini but customers can be picked up by buses from the old railway stations for only Ksh 100.