To save money at Tres Cruces use either the Benefits card (smiles tourist/sonrisas touristas) or Visa smiles credit card (both really worked for me)
How to get a Benefits Card
- Ask for the benefits card at the customer service desk on the main level at Tres Cruces.
- The card is free and can be used in any shop within Tres Cruces to take advantage of discounts and shop up to 14.4% tax-free.
Tres Cruces Visa Smiles
- Visa smiles is a credit card of Visa, Scotiabank and Tres Cruces.
How to use Visa Smiles
- You can use Visa smiles to shop in any VISA shop( within and outside Tres Cruces)
- Shopping using the card accumulates points (smiles) that you can redeem for a gift cheque at all Tres Cruces attached ticket offices.
- Visa smiles gives you access to direct discounts at all visa affiliated Tres Cruces stores.