- Here are some of the best-hidden destinations within Nairobi.
- Located in Kilimani, Nairobi, there's no place that's peaceful and serene as the old colonial Kiloran House.
- It is graced by beauty and calmness in the heart of the city and therefore offers the best environment for a sundowner or breakfast.
- It overlooks the Mwitu Forest.
- It is the ideal location as its proximity to the famous Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen and David Sheldrick, some of Nairobi's top tourist destinations, is favorable.
The Castle on Champagne Ridge
- It's the ideal location for people looking for peace and tranquility outside Nairobi.
- It is located in Ngong hills, about 40 kilometers from Nairobi's CBD and overlooks the Ngong forest sanctuary. They are also listed on Airbnb, their accommodation currently $85 per night.
- This is a Kenyan Jewellery brand that collaborates with local artists and exposes them to a wide market.
House of treasures emporium
- This is a house whose owners have exhibited a collection of pieces they collected during their travels around the world.
- This is an open-air market that sells handmade crafts at cheap prices. It's about 15 minutes drive away from the city center.
- Located in Langata Link Complex, it offers a variety of African designs varying from clothes, shoes, jewelry, and handbags.