Where to shop in Nairobi, the best flea markets
- There's quite a number of spots where you can get Kenya made souvenirs within Nairobi at a cheap price here are some of the best markets you should definitely visit on your next trip to Nairobi.
- Located right within CBD, this is your go-to place for a taste of real Kenyan dishes at a low price. You can also get hand made crafts, fresh flowers and meats here.
- It's about 10 minutes from town. You can get a taxi or uber for about Ksh500, however public transport to the market from CBD is Ksh 20.
- It's known for its beadworks, from African beaded shoes to Bead jewelry, all available here at a price of less than Ksh 1000 which is $10 for every piece.
- Compared to the other two, it's a high-end market place and prices here are quite high, however its the best place to get household items.
- One of the most dynamic markets within the city and the best place within Nairobi to experience the Maasai culture.