If you're going to Oahu and looking for something fun to do, we highly recommend checking out Crouching Lion Hike! See the full blog post here.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE TOP?
- It only take 30-45 minutes to reach the summit, and about 25 minutes on the way down.
IS IT DIFFICULT?
- Although it is one of the shortest hikes in Oahu, it is definitely one of the steepest! There are some points during the hike that are so steep there are ropes to help you up! So don't bring your mama with you on this hike.
IS IT DANGEROUS?
- This is not the most dangerous hike in Oahu, but always be cautious and take your time!
HOW TO FIND CROUCHING LION HIKE?
- Address: Crouching Lion Hike, 52-204 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744
- Be sure not to park your car along Trout Farm Road because it's possible your car will be towed here.
- You can park at Swanzy Beach Park.
- It's about a 45-60 minute drive from Waikiki.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL BLOG!