Cost of Machu Picchu tours
- Machu Picchu is an ancient Inca citadel within the Andes mountains in Peru. The nearest town from there is Cusco. Most tourists prefer operating to and fro Cusco rather than staying at the Machu Picchu as it's cheaper.
- They're many tour companies in Cusco that have tours leaving for Machu Picchu daily.
- These are the general rates
- A day normal day trip from Cusco to Machu Picchu is around $ 350when lunch is included the price is about $400. Private solo tours cost $450. W
- Group tours enjoy really huge discounts. A day group tour costs $500.
- In case you want access to hiking on the Inca trails and boarding the luxury train to Machu Picchu the prices are slightly higher than those mentioned above.
- PRO TIP. If you decide to do a fully complete tour of the Machu Picchu ( takes some few days to do that ) you also enjoy really good discounts.