It's easy to use Rabat tram system
- The tram has 2 lines: line 1 and line 2 both lines meeting at only 4 stations. There is a tram about every 5 minutes. At every tram station, there are two electronic boards in French and Arabic that indicate when the next tram arrives
Tram route map: Find here
How to get tram tickets.
- Tram tickets cost 6 dirhams and can be bought at all tram stations.
- You can use a single time several times within the first one hour after validating your ticket. You can purchase your ticket online in advance to avoid waiting queues at tram kiosks, the one hour starts elapsing once your ticket is validated not after ticket our purchasing.
- There are small yellow boxes by the tram's door, you have to validate your ticket here before you board.
- Once onboard, there's a conductor who goes by checking tickets.