- These are some of my top recommendations on where to store luggage in Santiago de Chile.
Santiago de Chile Airport
- There's a left luggage facility on the first floor of the arrivals terminal close to gate 1.
- This facility offers a 24-hour service. It's really safe I've used it a couple of times, they store luggage in lockers. There is also an area to hold bicycles.
- You can easily contact baggage storage using their email
- Luggage storage rates
- Small bag -CLP$ 3000/ day
- Medium bag - CLP$ 4000/day
- Large bags - CLP$ 5000/ day
- You can also store small personal items ( keys, wallets, phones, etc) for CLP$ 2000 daily.
This is the baggage storage store at the airport.
- Terminal Alameda serves as the bus terminal for Turbus and Pullman buses. ( Dont confuse it with Estacion Central which is just next Alameda). There's also a luggage storage facility at Estacion Crntral though it isn't as secure as the one in Alameda.
- At Alameda the luggage storage office ( Custodia) is on the Turbus side of the terminal, basement floor
- You can easily get to the bus station from the airport by taking Turbus from the airport. Fare is CLP$ 1900 from the airport to Alameda.
- The station itself is open 24 hours, I'm not sure about Custodia working hours. Luggage storage costs about $7 daily.