How to take guarucoop taxis from Sao Paolo international airport GRU
- Guarucoop is the official taxi provider at GRU and it operates on a flat rate.
- Last time I was here they were charging BRL 40 to the city center.
- Currently, they are yet to update their prices on their website but upon arrival, there are guarucoop service desks across all 3 terminals and you can inquire about the updated fares here.
- The good thing about Guarucoop is that they pick you right outside the terminal you are at. Other taxis are not allowed into the terminals ( you'll have to walk a bit ) but they are cheaper than guarucoop.
Hailing for a guarucoop.
- You can either use their website, app or if you have trouble accessing one then visit the service desk at any terminal and they'll hail one for you.
- All guarucoop cars are painted blue and white.