How to get to Aldabra atoll
- Aldabra atoll is a UNESCO world heritage site in Seychelles. It is a group of 4 islands made of raised coral.
- If you wish to visit you must first seek permission from Seychelles islands foundation.
- Once permission is granted there are two boat trips monthly from Mahe to Aldabra that are arranged by the island developer, its a long distance though (1000km).
- Take a chartered flight to Assumption island from where you'll take a boat. It's 30 km from Assumption to Aldabra.
- IDC (Island development company) offers chartered flights from Mahe to Assumption.