- Many people consider Cape point as the most southerly point in Africa, however, it is the lesser known Cape Agulhas that is the southernmost point.
- EXTRA INFO: the Indian Ocean and the Atlantic ocean meet at this cape.
- Cape Agulhas is only two and a half hours drive from Cape Town and the road is tarred all the way so driving is easy.
- You can also board the bus or train to Bredasdorp then connect to the cape from there.
- Cape Agulhas is located in the larger Cape Agulhas national park, for more details on closing and opening time, accommodation and entry fees visit their website
- Other activities to do here apart from sightseeing are:
- Swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Visit the ship-wreck.