La Tomatina is one of the messiest, yet exciting food fight you can attend in the world right now. Tens of thousands of people from all around the world, partake in throwing tomatoes at each other in the annual festival which is held in the small Spanish city called Buñol.
So, from our experience we have put our heads together to produce 9 hacks that will help you survive the day and ensure you don’t come home battered, bruised and with a nasty red eye infection.
- Use Valencia as your base and catch a train to save some cash;
- Bring a spare set of clothes and hand into one of the storage points;
- Make sure to bring your ID to pick up your ticket (is a must);
- Bring a bumbag/fanny pack and ziplock bags to protect your valuables;
- When a truck passes you by, face the wall so to minimise headshots; and lastly.
To read the full guide and remaining tips make sure to read our blog Ultimate Travelist