I lived in Toronto for 2 years and in all that time I discovered the 7 Best prepaid sim cards for tourists visiting the city of Toronto.
Prepaid sim cards in Toronto Summary
- NEVER buy a roaming sim card, instead buy any local Canadian Simcard.
- Roaming Sim cards in Toronto are the MOST expensive, while local Canadian Sim cards are the cheapest.
The following brief exhausts all you need to know about:
- The pay as you go prepaid sim cards in the city of Toronto.
- The best networks in the city.
- Some of the sim cards that can be purchased online.
- The cost of the prepaid sim cards.
Where to purchase prepaid sim cards in Toronto
- I highly recommend not purchasing the ones sold at the Toronto International Airport.
- They are very costly and will drain a good sum of cash from your travelling Budget.
- The best prepaid sim cards are found in Internet Service Providers in Malls.
- Carry any Identification Documents e.g. passport or ID.
Online Prepaid Sim Cards in Toronto
- By buying one of the online prepaid sim cards in Toronto, you are actually saving a lot of time, energy and resources spent on obtaining one.
These are the 3 Best Prepaid Sim Cards in Toronto
AT & T Smart Data X
- Costs around USD 79.9.
- Has the following features:
- A 30 GB data plan to be used in any part of Canada.
- It's a 30 day data plan.
- An unlimited calls and sms across USA, Mexico and Canada.
T- Mobile Happy Data S
- Costs around 69.9 USD.
- A 15 day 5 GB data plan to be used across Canada and Mexico.
- An unlimited calls and sms to Europe, USA, Canada and Mexico.
True Move Smart Traveller
- It the cheapest, costing around 39.9 USD.
- A 15 day 5 GB data plan to be used across Canada.
Internet Service Providers in Canada
- They comprise the 4 remaining best prepaid sim cards:
- Bell Canada
- Virgin Mobile
- Telus Mobility