With the recent shooting of Star Wars in Tunisia many tourists have been flocking the country and wanting to capture the country's scenic views on camera.
How to get great pics
- In case you're in Tunis take advantage of the city's close proximity to Sidi Bou Said, a small town near Tunis. The white buildings and exotic blue sea look spectacular especially when the photo is taken from a high point.
- Capture the market streets. Unlike in other countries where market streets are dirty and ugly, Tunisia is different, market streets are full of color and life displaying the unique culture of the people.
- Get photos of natural landscapes such as the Atlas mountains, beaches in Djerba island, olive farms, and forests
General photography laws
- It's illegal to take photos of government offices, military camps, and embassies.
- Aerial photography is not allowed in Tunisia. However, you can get a permit though there's a lot of procedures involved.
- Always ask for permission before taking a photo of anyone lest that person sues you.
- If you do not have good photography skills you can hire a professional photographer to take the photos for you.