Effective steps to turn off two-factor authentication Facebook without logging in
These days, Facebook has become an essential part of everyone’s life. Keeping it safe is the user’s topmost priority. Sometimes, there are chances that Facebook needs some security to turn off the two-factor authentication without logging in. So, if you are looking for the answer to the question of how to turn off two-factor authentication Facebook without logging in, then follow some basic steps. The steps that will help you are the account recovery procedure. The procedure is very simple such that you can easily recover your Facebook account.
Know the simple steps to recover your Facebook account
Here are the simple steps that will help you to recover your Facebook account easily. Have a look.
- First of all, go to the official login page of Facebook on the web browser that you access or your Facebook application.
- Enter your Facebook login id.
- After that, click on the option of “Forgot Password”.
- You will see multiple options for account recovery.
- The available options will be a security code on your mobile number and on your alternate email address.
- Enter the code after which create your new Facebook password.
- Now, you can easily access your Facebook account.
Simple steps to recover your Facebook account through friends
Know the answer to the question of how to recover my Facebook account through friends. Check them out.
- At first, go to the login page of Facebook.
- Enter the credentials such as your email address, phone number, or username to log in.
- After that, tap on the “Find” option to look after your Facebook account.
- Once you find your Facebook account, tap on the option of “No longer have access to these?”
- The page will ask you to provide your phone number or email address to get a security code in order to reset your Facebook password.
- Enter your phone number or email address to receive the code instantly.
- After that, tap on the “Continue” option to proceed further.
- If you haven’t received the security code, then tap on the option of “Didn’t get a code?”
- Once you get the code, you can easily create your new Facebook password.
- But if you do not have access to your phone number or email address, then click on the option of “No longer have access to these” link.
- Tap on the link to access your trusted friend’s account to recover your Facebook account.
- After that, you will be redirected to the page “How Can We Reach You”.
- Now, you can enter your alternate email address and phone number to recover your Facebook account easily.
- Tap on the “Reveal My Trusted Contacts” options after which follow the on-screen instructions to get the recovery code.
- Now, call your friend and ask about the recovery code that he or she has received.
- At last, enter the recovery code and create your new Facebook password.
How can I bypass the Facebook code generator?
Facebook allows Facebook code generator bypass to bypass two-factor authentication. This is the simplest method of all. Just tap on the option of “Skip and turn off two-factor authentication” after which you will get a new dialog box where you can click on the “turn off the security codes” option. After doing so, you can easily bypass the Facebook code generator.
So, these are all about recovering your Facebook account without two-factor authentication. Moreover, you can connect with the Facebook customer service team for any sort of issue while performing the steps described above. They will help you in the following ways.
- Immediate response without wasting much of the time
- Extremely affordable and easy to approach
- Get 100% guaranteed solution of each query
- Acquire instant and easy assistance
- 24/7 available on the multiple communication modes
- Therefore, grab all these benefits round the clock as the customer service team of Facebook is available 24 hours for your help and support.