- Buenos Aires is yet to have free WiFi connection all over the city but you can find free WiFi in many spots all over the city
- On all…
- As it is now, there is free airport wifi at EZE, you can connect for an hour or so and reconnect as many times as you wish.
- At Centro cultural Kirchner ( CCK), the largest cultural center in Latin America, there are cultural, music, dance and art events held here and in most cases entry…
- Buenos Aires is certainly among the most expensive Latin America cities and when I visited I had to be quite creative so as not to exhaust my cash.
There's quite a number of activities to do here as the sun sets for every type of tourist. Most locals spend their nights this way.
Go to a …Show more
- Every Sunday in Buenos Aires, there is a free open-air market, the San Telmo feria Bario neighborhood of San Telmo, that begins from Plaza de Mayo to Plaza…
Written 46 briefs
I was in Argentina in September 2019
- The government has set up several tourist assistance centers in several neighborhoods across buenos Aires. Services offered at tourist assistance centers include
- Information to help you plan your…
- Buenos Aires isn't exactly a very safe city so its important that you slightly blend in with the locals to avoid being easily noticed and targetted by pickpockets…
- I had to struggle to find a working ATM at Ezeiza airport, though there are several ATMs that are disbursed everywhere across both terminals most of them are…