Save Money (3) Money (2) Taxis (1) Free Tours (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Bicycle (1) English (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Airport Transportation (1) Best Time To Visit (1) Neighbourhoods (1) Health And Safety (1) Bus (1) Language (1) Shopping (1) ATM (1) Cash (1) Taxi (1) Metro (1) Wifi (1) Public Transportation (1) Local Customs (1) Safety (1) Money Exchange (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) Airport (1)
Show more categories (19)
- Buenos Aires is yet to have free WiFi connection all over the city but you can find free WiFi in many spots all over the city
- On all…
- As it is now, there is free airport wifi at EZE, you can connect for an hour or so and reconnect as many times as you wish.
- Buenos Aires isn't exactly a very safe city so its important that you slightly blend in with the locals to avoid being easily noticed and targetted by pickpockets…
Jorge Abila Travelled to 7 countries / regions
- In terms of how safe Buenos Aires is, I'd say Buenos Aires is overall a very safe city for tourists. We have our share of crimes but…
- I had to struggle to find a working ATM at Ezeiza airport, though there are several ATMs that are disbursed everywhere across both terminals most of them are…
- At Centro cultural Kirchner ( CCK), the largest cultural center in Latin America, there are cultural, music, dance and art events held here and in most cases entry…
There's quite a number of activities to do here as the sun sets for every type of tourist. Most locals spend their nights this way.
Go to a …Show more
- Every Sunday in Buenos Aires, there is a free open-air market, the San Telmo feria Bario neighborhood of San Telmo, that begins from Plaza de Mayo to Plaza…
- Buenos Aires is certainly among the most expensive Latin America cities and when I visited I had to be quite creative so as not to exhaust my cash.