Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
South America is no doubt one of the most beautiful regions on earth. From worlds second highest mountain range of Andes to famous surf beaches, the Amazon jungles…Show more
- All cities and major towns in Argentina have bus stations.
- There is also an overnight bus travel service.
- When boarding the buses, passengers need to be very careful…
- Crossing from Argentina to Chile through the lake district involves
- lake crossing
Most people prefer doing tours when moving across the border. The tour takes 2 days…Show more
June is approaching fast and many snow lovers will be heading south, Argentina is one great destination if you love skiing, here winter lasts from June to September.
- There are two ways:
- Cross the border over to Uruguay (it's easier compared to all other neighboring countries) some few days before your visa expires then re-enter Argentina…
- To get to Los Graciales you first have to get to El Calafate. The journey by road is just over 36 hours, it's quite expensive and inconveniencing unless…
- You don't have to book a boat tour from El calatafe as they are readily available in Los Glaciares national park.
- At the entrance, you just state that…
- SUBE cards are transport smart cards that are used to pay for public transport across Buenos aires and some other few Argentinian cities.
Where can you use a…Show more
- Foreign notes which have creases or marks are often rejected at many foreign exchange bureaus and banks.
- For ease of exchange at a good rate make…