Transportation (4) Visa (2) Save Money (2) Outdoors (2) Visa Overstay (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Extension (1) Communication (1) Currency (1) Ferry (1) Border Crossing (1) Water Activities (1) Uber (1) Preparations (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Sim Card (1) Public Transportation (1) Money Exchange (1) Budget (1)
Show more categories (10)
- SUBE cards are transport smart cards that are used to pay for public transport across Buenos aires and some other few Argentinian cities.
Where can you use a…Show more
- Argentina has 3 main telco service providers
- Claro is the leading telecommunication service provider in Argentina, some of their top prepaid plans include:
- There are two ways:
- Cross the border over to Uruguay (it's easier compared to all other neighboring countries) some few days before your visa expires then re-enter Argentina…
Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
South America is no doubt one of the most beautiful regions on earth. From worlds second highest mountain range of Andes to famous surf beaches, the Amazon jungles…Show more
- To get to Los Graciales you first have to get to El Calafate. The journey by road is just over 36 hours, it's quite expensive and inconveniencing unless…
- All foreign tourists can get up to 21% VAT tax refunds on shopping and accommodation in Argentina.
How to get accommodation VAT refunds
- This is pretty simple, all…
- All cities and major towns in Argentina have bus stations.
- There is also an overnight bus travel service.
- When boarding the buses, passengers need to be very careful…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
Important information you need to know relating to visa overstays in Argentina
- If you overstay your visa past the 90 days there is a 30 day grace period…
- Foreign notes which have creases or marks are often rejected at many foreign exchange bureaus and banks.
- For ease of exchange at a good rate make…
- Crossing from Argentina to Chile through the lake district involves
- lake crossing
Most people prefer doing tours when moving across the border. The tour takes 2 days…Show more