Transportation (5) Visa (2) Save Money (2) Outdoors (2) Visa Overstay (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Extension (1) Communication (1) Currency (1) Ferry (1) Border Crossing (1) Water Activities (1) Uber (1) Preparations (1) Apps (1) Car Rental (1) Driving (1) Tax Refund (1) Sim Card (1) Tipping (1) Public Transportation (1) Money Exchange (1) Budget (1)
Show more categories (13)
- To get to Los Graciales you first have to get to El Calafate. The journey by road is just over 36 hours, it's quite expensive and inconveniencing unless…
- All cities and major towns in Argentina have bus stations.
- There is also an overnight bus travel service.
- When boarding the buses, passengers need to be very careful…
- Crossing from Argentina to Chile through the lake district involves
- lake crossing
Most people prefer doing tours when moving across the border. The tour takes 2 days…Show more
- Uber is yet to totally legal in Argentina but they still operate in Argentina despite the conflict between uber drivers and local taxi drivers.
- Uber Argentina works basically…
Jorge Abila Travelled to 7 countries / regions
- Argentina is a very large country, and does not have a significant rail network. While flying remains the most popular way for people to get around, outside of…