Transportation (4) Visa (2) Save Money (2) Outdoors (2) Visa Overstay (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Extension (1) Communication (1) Currency (1) Ferry (1) Border Crossing (1) Water Activities (1) Uber (1) Preparations (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Sim Card (1) Public Transportation (1) Money Exchange (1) Budget (1)
Show more categories (10)
June is approaching fast and many snow lovers will be heading south, Argentina is one great destination if you love skiing, here winter lasts from June to September.
- Uber is yet to totally legal in Argentina but they still operate in Argentina despite the conflict between uber drivers and local taxi drivers.
- Uber Argentina works basically…
- You don't have to book a boat tour from El calatafe as they are readily available in Los Glaciares national park.
- At the entrance, you just state that…
- There are 2 common ferry routes from Buenos Aires to Argentina
- Buenos Aires - Montevideo
- Buenos Aires - Colonia del Sacramento
- 3 ferry companies operate along…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Since the introduction of a new currency restriction policy, it is literally impossible to purchase foreign currency especially dollars in Argentina.
- Individuals can only purchase up to $10000…