Public Transportation (3) Outdoors (2) Beach Etiquette (1) Beach Culture (1) Transport (1) Nightlife (1) Attractions (1) Party Travel (1) Backpacking (1) Trekking (1) Hiking (1) Health And Safety (1) Arrival (1) Bike (1) Wifi (1) Safety (1) Money Exchange (1) Internet (1) Airport (1)
Show more categories (9)
Paul Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Most tourists take taxis from the airport
- If you're taking taxi, I suggest taking what's called radio taxis. They're fixed price rather than the yellow metered taxis you…
It’s actually very simple.
All you have to do is to download an app from (Apple Store or Google Play) Bike Itau and pay R$10 (2Eur) per month…Show more
- Basically, there are 2 types of buses in Rio that operate around Copacabana
- City bus
- Executive buses ( Frescao)
- City bus is way cheaper but not convenient for…
Rio de Janeiro is well-known for its beaches, but it’s so much more than that - the city also has various stunning hiking trails and breathtaking views that…Show more
- If you are traveling to Rio, this is the airport you are going to land at, ubers pick at GIG, here are some facts you need to know.
- Sugarloaf mountain is one of Rio's top attractions and the views of the city and other attractions including Copacabana are simply unbeatable from the top of the peak.