Bars (2) Health (2) Money (2) Free Things (2) Airport (2) Drinking (1) Liquor (1) Alcohol (1) Taxi (1) Photography (1) Cheap (1) Tight Budget (1) Save Money (1) LGBT (1) Gay (1) Buying Essentials (1) Medicine (1) Water (1) Technology (1) Wifi (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Surrounding Area (1) Snowboard (1) Outdoors (1) Winter Sports (1) Ski (1) Credit Card (1) Payment Methods (1) Parks (1) Relaxing (1) Chilling (1) Run (1) Fitness (1) Internet (1) View Finder (1)
Show more categories (26)
Toronto is pretty photogenic. You can get great shots of downtown Toronto's skyline at these spots (or just for a great view and not necessarily for photography):
- I pretty much Uber everywhere in Toronto now (and Lyft is also available since recently). I'd recommend using Uber as well if you're travelling here.
- For regular taxis…
There are 5 general options to get from Pearson International Airport to downtown Toronto. I prefer to take Uber (option 5), but it's definitely not the cheapest. UP…Show more
Toronto has an ok public transportation system, but definitely not among the best in the world.
- The best way to get around the downtown area is walk, subway…
Toronto has a pretty big gay scene. We have one of the largest pride parades in the world that attracts a lot of foreign visitors. Here are some…Show more
When you're traveling somewhere especially for only a few days there's nothing wrong with traveling light. I made a huge mistake when I went to Montreal a few…Show more
If you ever need to get medicine, toiletries and other personal items while travelling in Toronto, the best place to grab them are:
1 - Shopper's Drug Mart…Show more
- Toronto is pretty flat, and the hills around here really aren't great compared to the West Coast and Rocky Mountain ones
- The main ski resort close to Toronto…
Here are some of the good things to know if you're visiting Toronto from other countries:
- Credit card is probably the best way to pay for things, as…