Preparations (9) Water Activities (2) Public Transportation (2) Transportation (2) Surfing (1) Visa Extension (1) Sightseeing (1) Travel Hacks (1) Airport Transportation (1) Backpacking (1) Travel (1) Trekking (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Sim Card (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Outdoors (1) Money Exchange (1) Budget (1) Internet (1) Airport (1)
Show more categories (12)
- The official currency in Chile is the Chilean peso (Ch$).
- Euros and US dollars are also generally accepted in most high-end hotels but compared to other South American…
After arriving at Santiago Airport (SCL), there are two options for public transport to get to the city center of Santiago, taxi, and bus.
With spectacular 4,270 kilometers of coastline, it shouldn't be a surprise that Chile has many wonderful beaches.
And on top of that, usually, these beautiful Chilean beaches are…Show more
With more than 4,300 kilometers from the southern point of Patagonia to the northern border of Peru, Chile has a countless of worthy attractions across a country.
Chile …Show more
With Andes mountains on one side and the pacific ocean on other, it's no surprise that Chile hosts numerous magnificent falls and cascades.
This Patagonian waterfall…Show more
- Chiloe Island, Chile's largest island, is one of the true off the beaten path destinations in Chile. It is located in Southern Chile offshore from the northern Patagonia…
Here is how to extend your tourist your visa in Chile.
- Visit the foreigners' office ( extranjeria) within a period of the 30 days before your visa expires…
Despite knowing some little bit of Spanish myself, Chilean Spanish threw me off a little bit, and I bet it can to any fluent Spanish speaker. However, I…Show more
- Citizens of up to 93 states including all European Union citizens and US citizens don't require visas if they are visiting for a period of less than 90…