Preparations (9) Money (5) Transportation (3) Water Activities (2) Health And Safety (2) Sim Card (2) ATM (2) Cash (2) Save Money (2) Public Transportation (2) Local Customs (2) Payment Methods (2) Budget (2) Internet (2) Banks (1) Surfing (1) Visa Extension (1) Car (1) Sightseeing (1) Travel Hacks (1) Airport Transportation (1) Prices (1) Backpacking (1) Travel (1) Tap Water (1) Trekking (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Neighbourhoods (1) Car Rental (1) Driving (1) Water Safety (1) Solo Travel (1) Water (1) Tipping (1) Wifi (1) Safety (1) Outdoors (1) Money Exchange (1) Credit Card (1) Airport (1)
Show more categories (31)
- Tipping is a common practice in Chile. If you're visiting from North America, you will find the tipping culture here to be very similar as back home…
Here is how to extend your tourist your visa in Chile.
- Visit the foreigners' office ( extranjeria) within a period of the 30 days before your visa expires…
- Getting around by car in Chile is quite easy to do and pretty common for tourists, especially for people traveling north to the Atacama Desert and going south…
Lack of crowds, lots of great breaks is what represents Chile as a surf destination. From warmer northern spots like Arica and Iquique, or the chilly but less…Show more
- Chiloe Island, Chile's largest island, is one of the true off the beaten path destinations in Chile. It is located in Southern Chile offshore from the northern Patagonia…
With spectacular 4,270 kilometers of coastline, it shouldn't be a surprise that Chile has many wonderful beaches.
And on top of that, usually, these beautiful Chilean beaches are…Show more
With more than 4,300 kilometers from the southern point of Patagonia to the northern border of Peru, Chile has a countless of worthy attractions across a country.
Chile …Show more
- Tap water in Chile is generally very safe to drink directly, and you will find most local Chileans drinking from the faucet. Personally I have been drinking…
- Easter Chile is one of the most off the beaten path island destinations in the world. Internet connectivity is a challenge here. Reliable internet on the island is…