Backpacking (2) Water Activities (2) Preparations (2) Health And Safety (2) Sim Card (2) Cash (2) Local Customs (2) Payment Methods (2) Internet (2) Banks (1) Surfing (1) Visa Extension (1) Car (1) Sightseeing (1) Travel Hacks (1) Airport Transportation (1) Attractions (1) Prices (1) Travel (1) Tap Water (1) Trekking (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Neighbourhoods (1) Car Rental (1) Driving (1) ATM (1) Water Safety (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Water (1) Tipping (1) Wifi (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Outdoors (1) Money Exchange (1) Credit Card (1) Budget (1) Airport (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (31)
With spectacular 4,270 kilometers of coastline, it shouldn't be a surprise that Chile has many wonderful beaches.
And on top of that, usually, these beautiful Chilean beaches are…Show more
With more than 4,300 kilometers from the southern point of Patagonia to the northern border of Peru, Chile has a countless of worthy attractions across a country.
Chile …Show more
- Chiloe Island, Chile's largest island, is one of the true off the beaten path destinations in Chile. It is located in Southern Chile offshore from the northern Patagonia…
With Andes mountains on one side and the pacific ocean on other, it's no surprise that Chile hosts numerous magnificent falls and cascades.
This Patagonian waterfall…Show more
- The first thing to understand is that there is the Argentian Patagonia and Chilean Patagonia both with sort of different attractions. On the Argentian side, the main highlight…
- Torres del Paine is a national park within the Chilean Patagonia with Salto Grande being the prime waterfall attraction within the park.
- You can get to Torres del…
- Located in northern Chile, El Tatio geysers is one of the highest geysers at 4200m. It's also the third-largest natural geyser in the world.
How to get to… Show more