Neighbourhoods (2) Health And Safety (2) Subway (2) Metro (2) Public Transportation (2) Airport (2) Air Pollution (1) Layover Trip (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Pollution (1) Visa Exemption (1) Rooftop (1) Cafe (1) Coffee (1) Data (1) Authenticity (1) Sikumen (1) Save Hasstle (1) View Point (1) Getting Around (1) Layover (1) Left Luggage (1) Like A Local (1) Save Time (1) Local Etiquettes (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Bike (1) Weather (1) Hongqiao Airport (1) Hongqiao Station (1) Storage (1) Visa (1) Health (1) Technology (1) Wifi (1) Payment Methods (1) Off The Beaten Path (1) Avoid Crowds (1) View Finder (1) Train Station (1)
Show more categories (32)
1. Taxi - no Uber in China, local version is called DiDi, available in English works similar to Uber
2. Metro - need to get off at…Show more
- Make sure you are on the right train as the metro splits into 2 routes at Longxi Station (see photo)
- Hongqiao Airport: It goes first to T1…
notesofjo Travelled to 32 countries / regions
From Pudong Airport:
- Take the maglev (CNY 40 for one way with an e-ticket) and transfer to the metro.
- Use the airport shuttle bus.
From Hongqiao Airport:
jessica Travelled to 9 countries / regions
Shanghai subway stations are huge! Especially the ones where different lines meet. Make sure you check on the map or ask staff which exit to take exactly, otherwise…Show more
Melissa C Travelled to 24 countries / regions
Shanghai is a very large city, however it's extremely well connected which makes Public Transportation the best option to get around. Meanwhile bike share is widely spread everywhere…Show more
End June - Mid July is rain season in Shanghai. It's not tropical rain, so when it rains it goes on forever.
Whenever it rains, it's impossible to…Show more