- There are no direct trains between Wuzhen and Suzhou and buses are the most convenient ways to get between these cities
- There are two daily bus routes that…
- Because there's no direct trains between these two cities, coach buses are the best way to travel between Hangzhou and Wuzhen
- From Hangzhou city center, the most popular…
ben boyd Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Wuzhen is only 90 miles from Shanghai, but there's no direct train between Shanghai and Wuzhen
- The best way to get to Wuzhen from Shanghai is to take…
- Many people do 1-day trips to Wuzhen, from Hangzhou, Suzhou or Shanghai. Going there early in the morning and come back in the evening. Personally I think it's…
Wuzhen is an ancient village of Southern China, it's popular amongst Chinese and foreign tourists.
The best time to visit is (also the most populated period) :
There is no train station in Wuzhen. But is the most convenient transportation means
- There are direct buses from Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wenzhou, Shaoxin, Suzhou to Wuzhen.