Preparations (6) Hiking (3) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Holiday (1) Eating (1) Beach (1) Health And Safety (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Food (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Money Exchange (1) Scams (1) Payment Methods (1) Airport (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (8)
- The official currency in Ecuador is the US dollar. Exchanging money is relatively easy at banks or currency exchange houses ( casa de Cambios). Though this is…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Many towns have bus systems that link to either Guayaquil or Quito which are the two major cities in Ecuador.
- In most towns, the bus station is referred…
Mariscal Sucre International Airport is the main airport in the country and is very new and it is located between forty minutes and an hour from the downtown…Show more
Ecuador is an astonishing country for wildlife lovers. It has access to the upper regions of the Amazon river that has the highest biodiversity on Earth.
The Amazon…Show more
- Ecuador has 3 telco service providers
- There are also several resellers such as Tuenti and Virgin mobile. They have a few offers and packages and…
Ecuador is a humble nation with very diverse food. The geography of the country defines what people eat in different parts of it. In the Andes, Ecuadorian food…Show more
Ecuador is a comparatively small country, but it has tons of marvelous activities for travelers to enjoy.
No matter if you travel for a weekend or a month…Show more
Ecuador is a country with a diverse landscape. While there are plenty of places to visit inland, Ecuador is also known as a hot destination for its beaches.
Galapagos National Park covers 97% of the 18 islands and it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Only four of the islands are populated by people:
- Santa Cruz,
In Ecuador, you’re never far from any hike.
Once approaching Quito airport, your plane will land in a canyon, with views of the magnificent Ecuadorian Andes in…Show more