Egypt is a very welcoming country but just like any country tourists are exposed to scams and if not careful you might loose some of your money while…Show more
In a fast modern country such as Egypt, the ease of access to goods and services relies heavily on mobile apps and other online platforms. As a traveler…Show more
Mo Bennett Travelled to 15 countries / regions
- It's always good to know when Ramadan is when you're visiting Islamic countries (Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, and some Southeast Asian countries).
- For visitors, there are…
Egypt as a country is very rich in culture and traditions.
- Women are expected to put on Hijabs so that they can enter into holy sanctuaries.
- Some meals…
Xinyi Z Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Dress for the weather, it's dry & hot in Egypt. I wore tshirt and shorts for most of my trip (though I rarely saw locals wear shorts)
WendelMae Travelled to 3 countries / regions
Even though Egypt is heavily visited by tourists, sexual harassment has been present since then until today. Here are the safety tips for female travelers who plans to…Show more
Christina Marie Travelled to 2 countries / regions
Egypt is one of the countries that requires Americans to present a Visa in order to travel to this country. There are different types of visas for US…Show more
Currently, Egypt introduced electronic visas for tourists visiting the country for a period of less than 90 days. Confirm whether these e-Visa services are available for citizens from…Show more
Most Nile cruise companies are at Luxor though other towns that are located along the river have such services too, the locals recommend Aswan and Luxor for Nile…Show more
- In the recent past, the political and religious scene has been tensed but tourist areas are still heavily secured.
- For most routes, there are several checkpoints and after…