Health And Safety (3) Water Transport (2) Local Customs (2) Transportation (2) Egyptian Temples (1) Historical Sites (1) Communication (1) Overstay (1) Services (1) Ramadan (1) Water Activities (1) Apps (1) Sim Card (1) Dress Code (1) Outdoors (1)
Show more categories (5)
Xinyi Z Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Dress for the weather, it's dry & hot in Egypt. I wore tshirt and shorts for most of my trip (though I rarely saw locals wear shorts)
In a fast modern country such as Egypt, the ease of access to goods and services relies heavily on mobile apps and other online platforms. As a traveler…Show more
- There are 4 major leading telco service providers in Egypt, these are
How to locate SIM card kiosks
- Once you google any of the…
- This is an upcoming trend in the streets of downtown Cairo, the project is dubbed place a book, take a book. Currently, there are several outdoor book cabinets…
Egypt as a country is very rich in culture and traditions.
- Women are expected to put on Hijabs so that they can enter into holy sanctuaries.
- Some meals…
Egypt is a very welcoming country but just like any country tourists are exposed to scams and if not careful you might loose some of your money while…Show more
- I overstayed my visa by a few days, it wasn't much of a big deal if you overstay your visa by less than 30 days you escape paying…
Mo Bennett Travelled to 15 countries / regions
- It's always good to know when Ramadan is when you're visiting Islamic countries (Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, and some Southeast Asian countries).
- For visitors, there are…
Currently, Egypt introduced electronic visas for tourists visiting the country for a period of less than 90 days. Confirm whether these e-Visa services are available for citizens from…Show more
- In the recent past, the political and religious scene has been tensed but tourist areas are still heavily secured.
- For most routes, there are several checkpoints and after…