Health And Safety (3) Water Transport (2) Local Customs (2) Transportation (2) Currency Exchange (1) Egyptian Temples (1) Historical Sites (1) Communication (1) Overstay (1) Services (1) Ramadan (1) Water Activities (1) Apps (1) Sim Card (1) Dress Code (1) Outdoors (1)
Show more categories (6)
- Egypt's mainline runs along the Nile with several branches, however, there are no trains that go to the red sea resort.
- These routes have the most frequencies…
Currently, Egypt introduced electronic visas for tourists visiting the country for a period of less than 90 days. Confirm whether these e-Visa services are available for citizens from…Show more
Most Nile cruise companies are at Luxor though other towns that are located along the river have such services too, the locals recommend Aswan and Luxor for Nile…Show more
- In the recent past, the political and religious scene has been tensed but tourist areas are still heavily secured.
- For most routes, there are several checkpoints and after…
- Feluccas are traditional sailboats that depend on wind for propulsion and certainly, the cheapest way to explore the Nile.
How to prepare for a felucca cruise
- The best…
- This is an upcoming trend in the streets of downtown Cairo, the project is dubbed place a book, take a book. Currently, there are several outdoor book cabinets…
- Official currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound
- You can easily exchange euros or US dollars to Egyptian pounds once in Egypt. Avoid exchanging your local currency to…